- Dealio Lockhart was Street Racing in a Fast and Furious manner just like in the movies. Yes Fast and Furious at speeds exceeding 127 MPH for 11 miles starting in Hollywood and then crashing on the I-5 in the City of Commerce(2 27 2016) Killing 3 persons on the spot, putting 3 others at death's doors, two who were in coma, one remaining in coma and others with 3rd degree burns. Others were almost killed on the spot and nearly burned alive. See screen-play.
- Dealio Lockhart was Street Racing in a Dodge Challenger against a Dodge Charger, Dodge dominates in the media and on the streets. Dodge, Fast and Furious are in bed together and have invited Vin Diesel to the Orgy with his One Hundred Million strong Brotherhood of Muscle.
- Seems V.D. is spreading like a disease with his One Hundred Million Brothers
- Dealio considered himself a BRUH from the 313 - Yes Dealio is part of the Brotherhood of Muscle and now sits in Jail with a 6.2 Million Dollar Bail, Dealio will soon be moving to Prison.
- Dealio Lockhard and Paul Walker are both victims of their own doings, Paul is dead because of Fast and Furious speed in his car. Dealio gets Prison time for being a Killer. Paul gets Killed. Killed and Killer - Death is the proven result of Speeding, Street Racing, Fast and Furious, Dealio and Paul.
- Paul Walker now dead, Vin Diesel alive are the faces of the Fast and Furious Franchise
- A respectable memory of Paul Walker would be to learn from his mistakes, condemn speeding, condemn street racing and condemn the Fast and Furious Franchise.
- Instead of learning from it all - College of the Canyons gives venue for HookerFest Fast and Furious Flash party in Memory of Paul a "charity" event - Paul Walker died speeding. All the accoutrements of Death and Speeding were on display. https://signalscv.com
/2018/05/car-enthusiasts-from- all-over-gather-in-memory-of-p aul-walker/ https://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=izpLsVXRdus
- Paul Walker's brothers Cody and Caleb did some stand-in work in Paul's absence for Furious 7, are there plans for the two brothers in the Franchise? YES.
- Yes, Paul and Roger killed themselves speeding on the streets during the ROWW #1 "charity" event.
Police say the popularity of illegal racing has only increased amid movies like the"Fast and Furious" series and video games.
Even the death of "Fast and Furious" film star Paul Walker in a fiery crash in November 2014 appears to have done little to dampen enthusiasm for speed contests. LA Times